Portable High-brightness LED Ray Box
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Possible to emit a linear ray bright and well-defined enough even in a classroom of normal illumination level because of the built-in light source unit called “Beam LED”.
- The “Beam LED” is a unique structure of light source developed by Narika with high brightness LED for optical experiments in schools.
- Number of ray(s) emitted from the Ray Box can be chosen from “1”, “2” or “3” rays. Color of the ray(s) is switchable from single color (white) to tricolor (white, red and green) and vice versa.
- By using the lever, parallelism of emitted beams can be adjusted.
- About 3cm-thick “belt-like” beam in a vertical direction is emitted so that the ray(s) is very much well-defined during/after transmitting through a lens.
- Light reflection
- Light refraction
- LED Light Source
- Safe and portable