Apparatus for learning gravitational acceleration
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- To calculate the gravitational acceleration of a metal ball in a free-fall motion.
- Easy to understand the concept of acceleration for learners through the experiments with BeeSpi V (S77-1321-W0).
- Covers many topics from speed to an acceleration of a metal ball in free-motion and an inclined plane motion.
- Beespi V is a measuring speed device, is a stress-free product because no special software for controlling the Beespi v is required.
- Gravitational acceleration
- BeeSpi V (S77-1321-W0)