Collision experiment equipment
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Designed for a collision experiment between a ball and a block for qualitative confirmation of the kinetic energy conservation law.
- Relationship between the potential energy and the kinetic energy is confirmed by because a moving distance of the block after collision with a ball is proportional to kinetic energy.
- Potential energy (mgh) can calculate by a height of the start line of a ball rolling down on the slope of the equipment and a mass of a ball.
- Speed at the moment of the collision for Kinetic energy can obtain by BeeSpi V, which is a speed measurement device.
- Kinetic energy conservation
- Potential energy
- Kinetic energy
- Collision motion
- BeeSpi V (S77-1321-W0)