Metallic Cart for Dynamic Experiments
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Measured value close to the theoretical one can be obtained whenever conducting experiments on “Uniform motion”, “Motion with constant acceleration” and “Law of conservation of momentum”.
- Large enough mass of the cart (1kg+-2g) contributes to high repeatability of the experiments on “Kinetic momentum” or “Motion energy”.
- Wheels originally designed for the cart with quiet and low-friction three ball-bearing provide smooth running stability.
- The wheels are perfect for experiments of the uniform accelerated motion because of the low inertial mass and torque.
- Flat and spacious top enables a variety of motion experiments.
- Provided with unparalleled level of multifunctionality that allows a wide variety of motion experiments.
Click the “Download tab” below for the “Teacher’s Resources” documents such as an instruction manual and teachers’ guide(s) for experiments.