Digital Force & Weight Measurement Equipment
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Wide measurement range of: 2N, 5N, 10N and 20N replacing four types of conventional spring balances.
- Available not only for “addition and resolution of forces” but also for experiment of “action-reaction law”.
- Available both for “Pull” and “Push“ experiments.
- Any direction measuring (360 degrees) possible with one-touch zero-calibration function.
- Hold function allows to retain measured value at any time.
- Pulling downward is possible unlike with traditional newton spring scales.
- Newton’s Second & Third Law
- Work and Amount of Work
- Static/kinetic Friction
Click the “Download tab” below for the “Teacher’s Resources” documents such as an instruction manual and teachers’ guide(s) for experiments.