Table-top vibration generator to observe how simulated seismic waves cause soil liquefaction phenomenon and damage to an on-board mock building.
【Overall Advantages to Users】
- Generates oscillating motion similar to the horizontal seismic vibration (surface wave) represented as a pseudo-sine wave.
- Designed to observe how a mock tall building shakes along with the amplitude and how soil liquefaction phenomenon occurs during an earthquake.
- Contains accessories suitable for reproducing and observing soil liquefaction phenomena in addition to the “Seismic Waves Reproduction Apparatus, K50-1207-W0”.
- Seismic phenomena, seismic waves, earthquake
- Long-period vibration and short period vibration of earthquakes
- Liquification of the ground caused by an earthquake