A high-sensitive microphone (hydrophone) for use underwater
【Overall Advantages to Users】
- Putting the microphone into water after connecting it with high sensitivity amplifier can catch faint sounds transmitting into the water, and listen to the sounds amplified from the speaker.
- This microphone set enables the demonstration that sounds can travel in the water and the air.
- It is possible to listen to a faint sound like a noise of activities of aquatic organisms in the water because of the microphone and the amplifier have a high sensitivity.
- A plug of the microphone is a standard audio-mini-plug, so that it is easy to connect with other amplifiers.
- Sound transmission in the water