“Newton’s rings plate” is a set that consists of a plano-convex lens being placed on top of a flat lens (glass) to observe the interference pattern of monochromatic light.
【Overall Advantages to Users】
- Easy to start the observation immediately because the plano-convex lens and the flat lens are already preset.
- The plano-convex lens and the flat lens are produced and polished by precision optical manufacturing process. Because the plano-convex lens must have very slightly curved surface and the flat lens must have very smooth surface.
- The interference pattern can be observed on the wider area of the lens which is from the center to near the edge of the lens.
- The plano-convex lens has a radius of curvature ten (10) meters.
- Newton’s ring plate
- Interference pattern
- Constructive interference
- Destructive interference
- Bright fringes form
- Dark fringes form
- Monochromatic light