All-in-one simple vacuum vessel made of lightweight and pressure-resistant reinforced plastics that enables easier and safer handling for student lab compared with a conventional glass bell jar.
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- It is easy to create a reduced pressure state in the container by drawing out the inner air using the manually operable pump, which is included in the product.
- The lid and pump have a built-in intake/exhaust valve seat mechanism. Therefore, all a user needs to do is to directly connect the pump to the center of the lid, where the intake/exhaust valve seat, while continuously moving the piston up and down until a proper degree of vacuum is created inside the container.
- With this vacuum container, it is easy to carry out various types of vacuum experiments such as “transmission of sound”, “boiling point dropping” and “inflating/deflating a marshmallow”, because of the spacious capacity of the container (1800 ml) that can hold relatively large experimental materials like a beaker, while maintaining an airtight seal between the lid and container.
- Reduces pressure state
- Atmospheric pressure
- Property of air
- Property of sound
- Presence/absence of air in a container
- Comparison between propagation of sound under atmospheric pressure and that under reduced pressure