Plastic Spring for demonstrating Transversal and Longitudinal Waves
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Easy to demonstrate transversal and longitudinal waves either in the air or on the floor.
- Experiments on transversal wave shown below are possible:
(1) Observing “Phase of reflected waves”.
(2) Measuring “Wave velocity”.
(3) Investigating relationship between “Wavelength and Frequency of Standing Waves”.
- Experiments on longitudinal wave shown below are possible:
(1) Observing Longitudinal Waves (Compressional Waves) and Phase of Reflected Waves at a Fixed End.
(2) Measuring Velocity of Longitudinal Waves.
- Wave motion
- Transversal wave
- Longitudinal wave