Ripple tank for the observation of basic wave behavior of water in its shallow tank by projection onto the ceiling.
【Overall Advantages to Users】
- This ripple tank originaly invented by high school teacher, received the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Prize awarded by Toray Scientific Foundation in 2007. (https://www.toray-sf.or.jp/en/index.html).
- This device enables a ceiling projection of ripples by placing a stroboscopic light source of a high brightness LED under the water tank.
- All students in the classroom can observe the behavior of waves at the same time thanks to projection on the ceiling of the classroom.
- Ripple tank
- The wave refraction
- The wave reflection
- The wave diffraction
- The wave interference
- The constructive interference
- The destructive interference
- Huygens’ construction
- Doppler effect