- Assembly-type collision apparatus with flexible rail and spheres (entire length: 180cm)
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- Suitable for investigating the behavior of a weight (sphere) rolling down the rail (ramp).
- Available for comparative experiment to investigate the difference in behavior between steel sphere (heavier one) and glass sphere (lighter one).
- One end of the flexible rail attaches to the stand and the height (where the sphere start rolling down) can be adjusted at 5cm interval between 0cm up to 30cm.
- Force and Motion
- Potential Energy & Kinetic Energy
- Conservation of energy