Multifunctional metallic cart for dynamic experiments with its top designed as a versatile platform to mount a smartphone with installed apps for speed/acceleration measurement, and/or, to mount a digital camera for recording the cart’s motion.
【Overall Advantages to Users】
- Smooth running stability and operability are further improved compared to other dynamic carts.
- Flat and spacious top enables to mount a variety of sensors or a smartphone.
- Measured value close to the theoretical one can be obtained whenever conducting experiments on “Uniform motion”, “Motion with constant acceleration” and “Law of conservation of momentum” unless any ICT device like a smartphone is mounted on the cart.
- Large enough mass of the cart (1kg+-3%) contributes to high repeatability of the experiments on “Kinetic momentum” or “Motion energy”.
- Wheels originally designed for the cart with low-friction three ball-bearing provide smooth running stability.
- The wheels are perfect for experiments of the uniform accelerated motion because of the low inertial mass and torque.
- Provided with unparalleled level of multifunctionality that allows a wide variety of motion experiments, especially when a smartphone or other type of ICT device is mounted on the cart.
- Kinetic momentum
- Law of conservation of momentum
- Kinetic energy
- Mechanical energy