Electromagnetic force equipment for Fleming’s left hand law
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- This equipment can provide a dynamic demonstration of Fleming’s left-hand law.
- Twelve magnets set in-line among its rails with about 40 cm length.
- When an aluminum pipe place on the rails like a bridge and also electricity flows to the rails, the aluminum pipe moves on the rails.
- The phenomenon of moving the pipe is brought by the force which produced with the relationship between the electricity and the magnet field.
- Fleming’s left hand’s law
- Electromagnetic force