Compact sound oscillator
[Overall Advantages to Users]
- This device is a more compact oscillator for a sound experiment than any other popular oscillator, and it can be with you to the classroom.
- A built-in speaker in the body enables many experiments of sound so easily without external speakers.
- If an external amplifier and speakers connect to the device, the experimental coverage will gain wider.
- The device has a function of preset sound frequency to its memory. So you can preset your favorite frequency before the experiment.
- Low-frequency oscillator
- Interference of the sound
- Reflection of the sound
- The waveform of the sound