- Peltier Cloud Chamber "Mistline"
Observing Radiation Rays in a Cloud Chamber Although radiation is usually connected with accidents at nuclear power plants and atomic bombs, which has given it a bad name, it is also extremely useful in our daily lives for curing cancer, diagnosing disease and creating new substances,etc. Radiation comes from outer space and from certain radioactive substances on earth, and surrounds us on all sides. The Narika Cloud Chamber converts invisible radiation rays into visible paths.
- Cooler:Air-cooled electronic freezer(equipped with a high-performance Peltier module)
- Lighting: Ultra-bright white LEDs
- Power supply: AC240V / 300W
- Maximum Electrical Consumption:300W
- Size and Weight: 430x300x237mm(excluding protrusions,) 15kg
- Ethanol with a purity rate of 99.5% is required for experiments.