- I-Gauge OS-K
This equipment is the most suitable for dynamics experiment of sphere (ball) rolling down track with BeeSpi V attached as velocity measuring gates for the sphere.
It helps learning;
1. Relationship of height and speed.
2. Relationship of impact force to an object and height / speed / weight.
(1) The angle of slope is adjustable from 0 to 45 degrees that is measured by a protractor on the side of track.
(2) As there is a scale beside the track, you measure the distance of objects moved by the impact.
(3) With BeeSpi V set on the track, you get the velocity of sphere directly.
- Balls: Steel Ball ×1, Ceramic Ball ×1 (c.a.φ25mm)
- Equipment Size: 1,050×100×185mm
- Track: 1,000mm(scale length 500mm), Angle 0～45°
- Object block: Acrylic resin, c.a.40×80×14mm