- BeeSpi V
Measure speed and acceleration in an instant with the BeeSpi. Traditional tape-based speed experiments are hard to set up and can be inaccurate. The BeeSpi uses advanced light gate technology to measure speed and acceleration in no time at all. This provides additional class time to analyze the results of the experiments, and helps the students acquire a deeper understanding.
Using two BeeSpi V enables to measure acceleration.
- Speed:0 to 999.9cm/s, 0 to 99.9m/s, 0 to 99.99km/h
- Lap time: 0 to 99.99sec
- Accumulated Wrap Time:0 to 99.99sec
- Power Source: Two size AAA batteries(sold separately)
- Size: 60x60x50mm
- Weight:55g(excluding batteries)
- Functions: Clock function, memory function