- Genecon V3
- (manual electricity power generator for elementary schools)
This movie is a simplified Oersted Experimentation using Genecon V3 and Compass with oil. The general method of the experimentation needs some batteries and compasses, resistors or others in its closed circuit. Now Narika challenged to use Genecon V3 instead of batteries for the experimentation. This experimentation shows us that the needle of compass on the lead (wire) of Genecon V3 can be moved by the magnetic field around the lead. And also, when you change the turning direction of the handle, the needle is moved the other way. Narika recommends you to use Genecon V3 as a battery for similar experimentation. When you purchase and use Genecon V3, you do not need any batteries.
The world's best-seller that has changed the image of science experiments and introduces children to the fun of actually generating electricity.
Turning the handle causes the motor to operate,which generates electricity.
- A safe and easy-to-use 3V(approximately) generation voltage.
- Simple specifications that are easy to use for elementary school students and teachers alike.
- Adapter variations available in addition to cables.
- Out Put : Max DC 3 V
- Cable: 1m modified cable
- B10-2655 Genecon V3 AD+
- B10-2634-01 Light LED Module
- B10-2634-02 Light Bulb Module
- B10-2631-01 Exoergic Experiment Device Thermometer 6/PK
- B10-2631-05 Coils (6 pcs/Pk)
- F35-1305 Electrolysis Apparatus for student(6/Set)
- B10-3570 Compass in oil
- P70-3936 Propellar Motor 140
- B10-2631-02 Parallel Bulb Base 4 Bulbs
- B10-2634-50 Modified cable for Genecon V3
- B10-2632-49 Replacement Gear Set for Genecon DUE and V3