- Electrolysis Apparatus for student(6/Set)
The electrolysis apparatus is used to demonstrate experiments in electrical charge/discharge and energy conversion. Use the GeneconDUE as a power source to separate water into its component gases. The tank is molded in one piece from clear resin with stainless steel electrodes sealed in place.
- Main Unit: AS resin with fixed stainless steel electrodes
- Dimensions: 120x80x100mm
- Inner Dimensions: 115x70x70mm
- Accessories: Graduated test tubes 15x105mm (2 each), Resin test tube holder (1 each)
- The compact design makes these units stackable for neat, easy storage.