It is our pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at NSTA National Conference 2017 (National Science Teachers Association) on Thursday 30 March to Saturday 1 April 2017 in Los Angeles California, United States of America. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[NSTA National Conference 2017]
- Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center, South Halls G – J, 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA
- NARIKA booth location: 1249
- Thursday 30 March to Saturday 1 April 2017
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Workshop at NSTA
Besides exhibiting we will be running workshop with Genecon V3 and Static Genecon.
- 30 March Thursday from 16:00-17:30, room 153C
- Theme: Hands-on Approach to Teach Electricity in Japan
Products on display will be from the following 4 fields:
1.Generating of Electricity
- Genecon Due (marketed in America as GENECON12 by our distributor NADA) and Genecon V3 with its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller et al.)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres et al.)
2.Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
4.Observation of Radiation Rays
- Peltier Cloud Chamber “Mistline CE”
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation