It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at CONASTA 66, the annual national science education conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA) on Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 July 2017 in Hobart Tasmania, Australia. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
- Venue: Wrest Point Hotel, 410 Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia 7005
- NARIKA Booth Location: 3 (Exhibition Foyer)
- July 10 to 12, 2017
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Products on display will be from the following 3 fields:
1.Generating of Electricity
- Genecon Due, Genecon V3 and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others) Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
2. Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation