It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2019 (Association for Science Education) on Thursday 10 to Saturday 12 January 2019 in Birmingham, United Kingdom. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[ASE Annual Conference 2019]
- Venue: ASE Exhibition Marquee, the University of Birmingham, Aston Webb Building, Edgbaston Campus, Birmingham B15 2TT
- NARIKA booth location: AS68
- January 10 to 12, 2019
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Workshops at ASE
- Besides exhibiting we will be running series of workshops Thursday and Friday with Genecon V3 and Static Genecon.
- Details: http://global.narika.jp/archives/2673
Products on display will be from the following 4 fields:
1.Generating of Electricity
- Genecon (Due and V3) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
2.Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
4.Observation of Radiation Rays
- Cloud Chamber (Cold Plate Type) KK-01
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation