NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at CONASTA 68 Conference in Darwin, Australia
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit again at CONASTA 68, the annual national science education conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA) on Sunday 7 to Wednesday 10 of July 2019 in Darwin Northern Territory, Australia. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
- Venue: Darwin High School, Atkinson Drive, Darwin City, Northern Territory 0820, Australia
- NARIKA Booth Location: 36
- July 7 to 10, 2019
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Beside many new products we will have on display products from the following 3 fields:
1. Generating of Electricity and Static Charge
- Genecon Due, Genecon V3 and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others).
2. Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others.
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus.
Please look at our last year exhibition in Sydney here: http://global.narika.jp/exhibition/event-report/conasta67_2018
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation