NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at CONASTA 67 Conference in Sydney, Australia
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit again at CONASTA 67, the annual national science education conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA) on Sunday 8 to Wednesday 11 July 2018 in Sydney New South Wales, Australia. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
- Venue: Abercrombie School of Business Building (H70), Corner Abercrombie Street and Codrington Street, The University of Sydney NSW 2006, Australia
- NARIKA Booth Location: 27 (Level 1)
- July 8 to 11, 2018
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Products on display will be from the following 3 fields:
1. Generating of Electricity and Static Charge
- Genecon Due, Genecon V3 and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others).
2. Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others.
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation