NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2018 in United Kingdom
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2018 (Association for Science Education) on Thursday 4 to Saturday 6 January 2018 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[ASE Annual Conference 2018]
- Venue: ASE Exhibition Marquee, The University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 3BX
- NARIKA booth location: DS11
- January 4 to 6, 2017
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Workshops at ASE
Besides exhibiting we will be running series of workshops Thursday and Friday with Genecon V3 and Static Genecon.
For details look here: http://global.narika.jp/archives/2560
Products on display will be from the following 4 fields:
1.Generating of Electricity
- Genecon (Due and V3) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
2.Generating of Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field Observation Box, Electromagnetic Force System and others
- “ BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “I-Gauge OS-K” Collision Test Apparatus
- “G-Gauge ME-K” Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
4.Observation of Radiation Rays
- Peltier Cloud Chamber “Mistline CE”
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation