NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at NSTA National Conference 2015 in USA
[NSTA National Conference 2015] – March 12 to 14, 2015 – USA
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at NSTA National Conference 2015 (National Science Teachers Association) on Thursday 12 to Saturday 14 March 2015 in Chicago Illinois, United States of America. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
- Venue: McCormick Place Halls F1 & F2, 2301 S Lake Shore Drive ,Chicago, IL 606616,USA
- NARIKA Booth Location: 674
- March 12 to 14, 2015
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Products showcased for the first time:
- Peltier Cloud Chamber “Mistline”
Other showcased products:
- Genecon DUE (marketed in America as GENECON12 by our distributor NADA) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
- Static Electricity related apparatuses
- Galvanometer, Leaf Electroscope, Pendulum, and others
- Electromagnetic Force System (used together with Genecon DUE)
- Lever & Pendulum Set KGF
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- "I-Gauge OS-K" Collision Test Apparatus
- "G-Gauge ME-K" Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
- Collision Apparatus for Kinetic Energy
All together with our original curriculum – lesson plan for teachers and handbook for students how to use our products to full extent.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation