NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2015 in United Kingdom
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will again exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2015 (Association for Science Education) on Thursday 8 to Saturday 10 January 2015 in Reading, United Kingdom. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[ASE Annual Conference 2015]
- Venue: ASE Exhibition Marquee, Nr Palmer Building, University of Reading, Whiteknights Campus, Reading, RG6 6UR
- NARIKA Booth Location: AS95
- January 8 to 10, 2015
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Products showcased for the first time:
- Peltier Cloud Chamber “Mistline”
Other showcased products:
- Genecon (DUE and V3) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
- Static Electricity related apparatuses
- Galvanometer, Leaf Electroscope, Pendulum, and others
- Electromagnetic Force System (used together with Genecon DUE)
- Lever & Pendulum Set KGF
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- "I-Gauge OS-K" Collision Test Apparatus
- "G-Gauge ME-K" Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
- Collision Apparatus for Kinetic Energy
All together with our original curriculum – lesson plan for teachers and handbook for students how to use our products to full extent.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation