NARIKA Corp. will exhibit at NSTA National Conference 2014 in United States of America
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at NSTA National Conference 2014 (National Science Teachers Association) on Thursday 3 to Saturday 5 April 2014 in Boston Massachusetts, United States of America. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[NSTA National Conference 2014]
- Venue: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center 415 Summer Street – Boston, MA 02210
- NARIKA Booth Location: 1257
- April 3 to 5, 2014
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
Products showcased for the first time:
- Electromagnetic Force System (used together with Genecon DUE)
- Lever & Pendulum Set KGF
- Collision Apparatus for Kinetic Energy
Other showcased products:
- Genecon DUE (marketed in America as GENECON12 by our distributor NADA) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
- Static Electricity related apparatuses
- Galvanometer, Leaf Electroscope, Pendulum, and others
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- "I-Gauge OS-K" Collision Test Apparatus
- "G-Gauge ME-K" Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
All together with our original curriculum – lesson plan for teachers and handbook for students how to use our products to full extent.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation