NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2014 in United Kingdom
It is our great pleasure to inform you that NARIKA Corporation will exhibit at ASE Annual Conference 2014 (Association for Science Education) on Thursday 9 to Saturday 11 January 2014 in Birmingham, United Kingdom. We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth.
[ASE Annual Conference 2014]
- Venue: ASE Exhibition Marquee, Edgbaston Campus, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, B15 2TU
- NARIKA Booth Location: AS49
- January 9 to 11, 2014
If you would like to visit our booth, please let us know in advance to prepare comprehensive demonstration of our products just for you.
- Genecon (DUE and V3) and its accessories (various bulbs, capacitors, electromagnets, propeller and others)
- Static Genecon and its accessories (Electric Pendulum, Aluminum Collecting Spheres and others)
- Static Electricity related apparatuses
Galvanometer, Leaf Electroscope, Pendulum, Leyden Jar, Electrophorus and others
- Magnetic Leviation Track MF-B
- "I-Gauge OS-K" Collision Test Apparatus
- "G-Gauge ME-K" Gravity Acceleration Apparatus
- “BeeSpi V” Velocity and Acceleration Measuring Apparatus
All together with our original curriculum – lesson plan for teachers and handbook for students how to use our products to full extent.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/global.narika.jp
International department of NARIKA Corporation